It's been a year since I left my blogging world . The last time I post was on 20th December 2008 . I re-did everything in it . I changed what I supposed to change . In case u haven't notice , I still have to learn more about blogging world . My blog is quite simple and bored ( yes , I admit it ) . I don't know why on earth that I suddenly have the mood to start blogging again . This time , I will try to update it .. at most,everyday ! My routine is not always the same and since I'm a high school student , I find that my routine is quite bored . Well , this is me and my life is like this .
The last few weeks , I'd been viewing and currently enjoying blogs from some dudes out there . It's amazing how they manage to set their blog in nice way and mine is like 'a-plain-white-paper'. Still I keep on learning about this blog and I've read about the tutorial on HTML and stuff like that . I'm not a fast learner so,I take my time to learn about this . Give me some time !
I just installed my new Photoshop Element 7 on my PC . This time , it's way harder to use . I spend half a day to learn about it and still I don't get it . Editing and re-touch photos is my pleasure . That's what I do most of the time (other than 24/7 staring at books) . Actually , my thing is more to photography but since I still haven't own any DSLR camera , I go on with editing photos . I give that 'snap shop' job to one of my friend . She owns an awesome Sony alpha and great in it . I trust her in every shot she took and more or less , she gives me some tips about shotting (for a new beginner like me!) .
The last few weeks , I'd been viewing and currently enjoying blogs from some dudes out there . It's amazing how they manage to set their blog in nice way and mine is like 'a-plain-white-paper'. Still I keep on learning about this blog and I've read about the tutorial on HTML and stuff like that . I'm not a fast learner so,I take my time to learn about this . Give me some time !
I just installed my new Photoshop Element 7 on my PC . This time , it's way harder to use . I spend half a day to learn about it and still I don't get it . Editing and re-touch photos is my pleasure . That's what I do most of the time (other than 24/7 staring at books) . Actually , my thing is more to photography but since I still haven't own any DSLR camera , I go on with editing photos . I give that 'snap shop' job to one of my friend . She owns an awesome Sony alpha and great in it . I trust her in every shot she took and more or less , she gives me some tips about shotting (for a new beginner like me!) .

No comments:
Post a Comment