" nothing is less expected if you know what you're doing . You will start to appreciate someone once they gone "
It's final week of month August . Gosh, I can't even believe September is up next . But good things about is that my birthday is around the corner . And I can't wait for the surprise on my birthday . But yes, I have to live with the facts that I'm 17 years old this upcoming birthday . "You are grown up now", that is what people usually say to me during my birthday . Before that tomorrow (27th Aug) is Afif's birthday . Happy Birthday boy ! May your day spends with splendid moments and see , I didn't even forget your birthday this year, friend .
This week has been a busy and complicated week . First , I found out one of my relative just passed away on car accident . He's 19 and studied in UniMap . I can't believes he's gone in blink of an eye . R.I.P Edgar . May God be with your soul and rest in peace . Your family will always miss you . God have mercy on you . *sad*
And second, I have to catch on every family gathering . It's school holiday so my aunts and uncles will held family gathering when everybody's is here . It's fun to have all cousins around and spending time with sharing stories .
Third , I keep letting myself fully info with all specifications on SLR camera . While I was on google , I found one incredible and quite reasonable digital camera by Sony . It's Sony CyberShot DSC-H2O. It's so cool and I love the features it has too . I believe it cost around RM700+ which is enough for me to own before Christmas . I tend to do my own survey at Sony Centre this weekend to check out if they have the products on that model . I can't wait to own it .
Tomorrow there's Art Click gathering on Cafenika . At first , I wanted to join it but then again I was not even invited to that event . I just knew about the event through my brother's friend . Dughh . Even my close friend didn't even tell me about it . What a friend . Right now I'm thinking of quitting myself from that group . It's so useless . Every time there's an event , I will have to burdened myself with gather and contacts all photographers which is not an easy things to do and yet , that 'CEO' group done nothing other than just giving orders . Grr . * I'm so pissed*
" TRAITORS DON'T PLAY HANGMAN "
It's final week of month August . Gosh, I can't even believe September is up next . But good things about is that my birthday is around the corner . And I can't wait for the surprise on my birthday . But yes, I have to live with the facts that I'm 17 years old this upcoming birthday . "You are grown up now", that is what people usually say to me during my birthday . Before that tomorrow (27th Aug) is Afif's birthday . Happy Birthday boy ! May your day spends with splendid moments and see , I didn't even forget your birthday this year, friend .
This week has been a busy and complicated week . First , I found out one of my relative just passed away on car accident . He's 19 and studied in UniMap . I can't believes he's gone in blink of an eye . R.I.P Edgar . May God be with your soul and rest in peace . Your family will always miss you . God have mercy on you . *sad*
And second, I have to catch on every family gathering . It's school holiday so my aunts and uncles will held family gathering when everybody's is here . It's fun to have all cousins around and spending time with sharing stories .
Third , I keep letting myself fully info with all specifications on SLR camera . While I was on google , I found one incredible and quite reasonable digital camera by Sony . It's Sony CyberShot DSC-H2O. It's so cool and I love the features it has too . I believe it cost around RM700+ which is enough for me to own before Christmas . I tend to do my own survey at Sony Centre this weekend to check out if they have the products on that model . I can't wait to own it .
Tomorrow there's Art Click gathering on Cafenika . At first , I wanted to join it but then again I was not even invited to that event . I just knew about the event through my brother's friend . Dughh . Even my close friend didn't even tell me about it . What a friend . Right now I'm thinking of quitting myself from that group . It's so useless . Every time there's an event , I will have to burdened myself with gather and contacts all photographers which is not an easy things to do and yet , that 'CEO' group done nothing other than just giving orders . Grr . * I'm so pissed*
" TRAITORS DON'T PLAY HANGMAN "

No comments:
Post a Comment