Sunday, August 2, 2009

The next is the legacy to legend..



I need to install Adobe Photoshop CS3 before this school breaks . I'm currently using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 . It seems hard to use and to master the technique . I'd tried the CS3 and it's way easy and very user friendly . It doesn't makes me blur or else . I'm working on school's magazine so , I need few software to touch up every photos and apply some creativity on it . I'm handling the graphics part along with my friend . It's nice to know that my mentor actually have that trust to put me on graphics job . So actually now I'm looking for idea and there's many idea on mind right now . Hopefully I'm ready to make my whole weeks this holiday with re-editing 12 colors pages with photos . Just 12 pages but I need to choose the right one within thousands of photos. I'm enjoying it so far . I've been doing it since the last few years . I can't say I'm good . I learn by my own . I studied the software and some tips from lomography professional .
This is Legacy for Yasmin Ahmad .
She's a legend . A woman who puts up Malaysian movie industry internationally . I've watched all her movie but yet to watch Mu'alaf and Talentime. Last week,for the first time,I watched her 3rd movie.It's called Mukhsin.Once again,thumbs up to her for that cool and deep meaning movie.I enjoyed it to the very last part.
As we all know,she left this world on 25th of July 2009 due to heart problem.It's afternoon 26th of July that I just knew about her death through a web blog by isuhangat.blogspot.com. I was actually shocked by the news.Quickly I browse to Berita Harian website and unfortunately, the news was right.I began to think back of my head about her unique movies and I know there will be no more movie produced by her . Her movie reflected her creativity. You can see throughout all her movie , she tries to connect peoples from all walks of life.I'm not really good at judging movies but I respect the movie she produced.She's one of the best director in Malaysia.She made 1 Malaysia and thanks to her that Malaysia had the harmonic to binds together under one vision.Lost of her made a deep empty space in Malaysian movie industry.After this,there will be no more funny,direct and open movie by her.I promise I'll watch her last two movies after this.We'll miss you dearly,Yasmin Ahmad.
May your soul rest in peace.

No comments: