Sunday, August 16, 2009

sounds of addiction for expression .





Bounjour ! Yeah . It's midnight now . I'm still wide awake on my sister's laptop . Trying to get on books but end up with this addiction on Alex Evans . I just went trough many blogs and I find one blog which slightly relate his/her blog to Alex Evans . Duh ! It's fakers .





I love this one as he try to look cool on that specs . I love the one that he bought from 'Tom Ford'. Here,I did find one but it's too cheap and too fake . When you look at it , you feels that it doesn't even worth to buy . Seriously,I find a lot of them being sold in 'Night market' which only cost you RM6 !




And this one kind of his latest picture from alexevans.net.
I realised that he had change the way he looks now . Last time he is known as model for 'Emo'. I know I'm one of people who thinks emo is SUCKS and should not exist in this world but still I like how Alex looks like .




This one is my favorite as I love beach too ! I love how the sun shines in this photo and with the looks on his face , it just blends so well . I told you, he's so good to be true .

**I need something to let be back to bed now . I got class tomorrow and it's til 12.40pm !

"California is for lovers"

No comments: