Saturday, August 1, 2009

We just don't see around too deeply .

Sungha Jung !
Ever heard of that name ? If you never,then we're in the same boat . I just found out about this little boy through YouTube . At first I was looking for guitar code for Canon in D . So , came out results . Then I saw this one video titled 'Canon in D-SunghaJung'. So I clicked and there I go , amazed with talent of this little boy had . Never in my life I ever saw a boy aged around 8-10 can played acoustic guitar so well . Salute this boy and whoever his mentor is , they really did a good job . I guess this boy is origin from Korea (judge by his name) and he lives in Canada (based on how proud all the Canadian comment his videos). I'm always wanted to learn guitar but I don't think I have a little talent in it . Every time I see people hold the guitar and starts to strike it , I can sit around there and watch they play . Sounds of guitar really holds the melody and the music together . You can play whatever comes from your heart and apply in to the guitar . Unfortunately , I can't . Guess I just have to enjoy people playing it . And salute to Sungha Jung ! Keep it up little boy, world needs to see your talent by this age . Perhaps he needs to upgrade himself with electric guitar after sometime .

Tecktonik !
Ahh . This one is a dance . Original from Paris,France around the year of 2000. It starts to spread around UK,Asia and Europe . One of those thing I enjoy is dancing . Any type of dance . Dance is the only way you can enjoy the music , other than you listen to it . Well , tecktonik is more to techno and beat songs . It's a dance which basically needs you to moves you hands a lot with many styles . The dance is simple but awesome . Tecktonik goes along with Mohawk hairstyle(only for guys) and fitted pants . Most people look at this dance as 'Gay' dance but I don't think it's even a gay dance . If it is only for gays,then why most girls enjoy it nowdays ? I just don't get it why people dislike something is fun . And some say , tecktonik is more or less like shuffle dance . To make it clear,shuffle moves your legs and foot a lot (doesn't make sense to me). Tecktonik dance is a dance which moves your hand,your head and your body. Just consider that this dance is functions as a fun pleasure for all walks of life. Now I'm looking forward for it to be spread in Miri . Who knows it might be a new generation to starts Tecktonik here in Miri .

No comments: