This is really a long holiday . It's still January . Yet , I'm tired of staying at home . I've been thinking of looking for part time job but where ? I'm still busy with my driving lessons . Kind of nervous about it as I never drive a manual car but I think I can do it . Not to say that I'm confident about it , just that I think I can do it . I need to pass the JPJ test then I got my green light to drive around . I'm not the kind that too anxious or excited about driving a car so , I don't really care about it much .
After I'm done with driving lesson , I hope I can get a part-time job . A job that can keeps me busy with my days . I love my busy days which makes I miss the times when I used to be busy with my school work/project .
Now seriously , I don't really know what to post here . That's why I didn't keep my blog so-update on everything . Basically,many things happened but most of it was a family 'drama' . It's better if I don't talk or even think about it much . Who in the world doesn't have family issues ? We do .
Ok bloggers , enjoys your night . Oh btw,I hate those pillow-application in Facebook .
=)
After I'm done with driving lesson , I hope I can get a part-time job . A job that can keeps me busy with my days . I love my busy days which makes I miss the times when I used to be busy with my school work/project .
Now seriously , I don't really know what to post here . That's why I didn't keep my blog so-update on everything . Basically,many things happened but most of it was a family 'drama' . It's better if I don't talk or even think about it much . Who in the world doesn't have family issues ? We do .
Ok bloggers , enjoys your night . Oh btw,I hate those pillow-application in Facebook .
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment