While listening to song 'Slow Down' by Chase Coy , I miss the night of 28th August . Yes, we totally rocks out the night. I guess this will be the last and final year I'll have to spend with my friends . For sure I will miss the friends I met in this town and wish the time will just slow down for a bit .
3pm of 28th August . 5 girls met a one well known and ordinary mall or we called it
'a-hangout-spot' for most teenagers like us . We spend the early afternoon with a bit of window shopping. Raya's is coming soon so most of my friend need to do a bit of survey for heels and dresses for it . I just go on with their flow as I don't celebrate it but I'm looking for that occasion .
Around 4pm something,as we getting bored and tired with rolling around the mall,we thinking of looking for a spot to chill for awhile . So Eila,comes out with idea to chill in the fitting room.Guess what we do it all the times . So there you go,sitting in fitting room,making noise and at last we're doing this some kind of photo-shoot. I will post it another day as I need to retouch on some of the photos.
Then it fall to 5pm something which is almost to 6pm . Time to breaking the fast for my friends . We choose to eat at Pizza Hut . But before that,we really had a problem in choosing places to eat as every food-booth are fulled with people . it's Friday so make sense . Me and Hidayati went to have booked a table on Pizza's Hut as there are 8 of us will have a breaking fast together . As we try to talk with the Mr.Cashier(he smells horrible!),he said they don't take any reservation as they're on the concept of 'First Come First Serve'. With disappointment we have to make plan B . It's like 35minutes before break fast and we thinks that we to take that one last very front table . At last,we gathered and made order . Gosh,I can't believe we ordered 4 large pizzas and 3 jugs of Coke . Honestly,we are so hungry at that moment .
After a time , we didn't managed to finish the meals . Its a lot and everybody feels that their stomach is yet to burst out . So I offered to take away the meals . Better than we just left it to be thrown away . Then another nap pictures here and there . It makes me realized how happy we are to be friends and I'm so sad to live with the facts that we're barely hard to meet each other after this year . I'm going to miss this moment .We leave Pizza's Hut around 7.30pm . So we take off and have a little walks around while thinking of what to do next . So Fadzly said he wanted to send 2 of my friend,Alfiera and Fatin to their tuition class . Before that,others are so hardly to let both of them to attend that tuition class . But they finally managed to go for it . Up to them right . And so , the others just join the trip sending both of them include me . For the first time we really have our first drive on a car together and really really have some fun . Fadzly gone with his stupid ideas with roller-coasting his car on the road which makes we all scream like hell . Lol . It was fun though .
I will continue my post after this . It will be boring if I post it in this whole page . So save other post for another day .
" This is the last summer we'll have all to ourselves ."

No comments:
Post a Comment