" better to be true for how are "
I'm gaining some weight . Not in a big scale but I think I did gain some weight . It's all because of Raya . Oh yeah,how I love the foods . Went to a few open house and I enjoyed those 'eating' moments . Oh ya , I wish to all bloggers Happy Raya 2009 . I know it sounds so weird to wish in English . Well,Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri . Maaf Zahir dan Batin secukup rasa . ^.^
Stephen Jerzak and Chase Coy ! I have their songs in my iTunes . Keep on updating with them through their Myspace . Yesterday,I just added Chase Coy on Facebook and posted on his wall and later that night he did reply my post . It's nice of him to have a reply on my post even though it was short , that he just said ' will do! ' . But I think he really appreciate those compliments from his fans. I love Stephen Jerzak voice more than Chase Coy do . I don't know why . When you listen to both of their song,you will hear some kind of the same sound and it's because they produced the same genre of music . For me,I love how Stephen give out his voice . So adorable . Anyway,I'm just a fan who start to digging on them . New addicted song for me !
Ok I'm sorry that I didn't even continue my post for my previous hang out with my girls . I wanted to upload those photos but this fucking blog failed to upload it . Well,this is a free website so it does make sense that it driving me insane sometimes . I'm sorry for my fail to post it . Maybe next time . By the way,I went out Friday evening for a movie . I haven't watch Final Destination so I went over to cinema with one of my good friend . We missed those 3pm movie show so we have to wait for the 6.45pm movie show.It was so damn tiring while waiting for that movie to start.We went to cinema around 3.30pm.And yes we missed it for just 30minutes. Not cool at all.I guess it's fine as I have time to spend with my friend. And that Final Destination was not that 'thumbs up' movie after I watched it. It was just fine and not really that extreme . Or maybe it was originally to be watch in 3D version and as my town do not even showcase it in that version,so we have to watch as normal. It turned out to be such disgusting and a sick movie . Kind of made me frustrated as I spend 9 bucks for that movie . With 9 bucks , I can spend it on double chocolate vanilla in Starbuck . More worth it . Well,it happened so what to do .
I have these all stories for me to post in this blog but I failed to arranged it . I'm not that good to arrange what I experience, see , hear or feels in words . It's been a wonderful days for me lately . Thanks God for it . I can't wait for school to start and have myself ready for whatever comes . Left just 2 months to end my school and I know it's just a blink of an eye . Rofl .
Oh ya . I went through Alex Evans new design on Impolite yesterday . He has this one shirt which I think he has his face on it . It was so cool and I wish I could own it . I can't remember how he named that shirt as it was on French but I bet others agree with me that Alex looks good on that shirt .
Kim Kardashian ? Ahh . I never a big fan of her but I never hate her either . I found her blog on Celebuzz . Can't believe I went through all of her posts . I love her blond hair which she change during summer . I think it's around April or May . I love her hair style . That's all I can say . But I'm not her biggest-addict fashion idol or stuff like that which I think it's too adult for me . It was a surprise to found out that Kourtney is pregnant . Congrats to her and I love Scott's looks . I bet he's a model . Blah ! Enough of them . I know I never miss any episode of Keeping Up with Kardashian. I know I'm a bit weird sometimes that I have to watch their episodes . What a guilty plesure :)
Alright,I'm kind of tired today . Need to save some energy for new sunshine day tomorrow . Well,I hope it's not raining like today .
I'm gaining some weight . Not in a big scale but I think I did gain some weight . It's all because of Raya . Oh yeah,how I love the foods . Went to a few open house and I enjoyed those 'eating' moments . Oh ya , I wish to all bloggers Happy Raya 2009 . I know it sounds so weird to wish in English . Well,Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri . Maaf Zahir dan Batin secukup rasa . ^.^
Stephen Jerzak and Chase Coy ! I have their songs in my iTunes . Keep on updating with them through their Myspace . Yesterday,I just added Chase Coy on Facebook and posted on his wall and later that night he did reply my post . It's nice of him to have a reply on my post even though it was short , that he just said ' will do! ' . But I think he really appreciate those compliments from his fans. I love Stephen Jerzak voice more than Chase Coy do . I don't know why . When you listen to both of their song,you will hear some kind of the same sound and it's because they produced the same genre of music . For me,I love how Stephen give out his voice . So adorable . Anyway,I'm just a fan who start to digging on them . New addicted song for me !
Ok I'm sorry that I didn't even continue my post for my previous hang out with my girls . I wanted to upload those photos but this fucking blog failed to upload it . Well,this is a free website so it does make sense that it driving me insane sometimes . I'm sorry for my fail to post it . Maybe next time . By the way,I went out Friday evening for a movie . I haven't watch Final Destination so I went over to cinema with one of my good friend . We missed those 3pm movie show so we have to wait for the 6.45pm movie show.It was so damn tiring while waiting for that movie to start.We went to cinema around 3.30pm.And yes we missed it for just 30minutes. Not cool at all.I guess it's fine as I have time to spend with my friend. And that Final Destination was not that 'thumbs up' movie after I watched it. It was just fine and not really that extreme . Or maybe it was originally to be watch in 3D version and as my town do not even showcase it in that version,so we have to watch as normal. It turned out to be such disgusting and a sick movie . Kind of made me frustrated as I spend 9 bucks for that movie . With 9 bucks , I can spend it on double chocolate vanilla in Starbuck . More worth it . Well,it happened so what to do .
I have these all stories for me to post in this blog but I failed to arranged it . I'm not that good to arrange what I experience, see , hear or feels in words . It's been a wonderful days for me lately . Thanks God for it . I can't wait for school to start and have myself ready for whatever comes . Left just 2 months to end my school and I know it's just a blink of an eye . Rofl .
Oh ya . I went through Alex Evans new design on Impolite yesterday . He has this one shirt which I think he has his face on it . It was so cool and I wish I could own it . I can't remember how he named that shirt as it was on French but I bet others agree with me that Alex looks good on that shirt .
Kim Kardashian ? Ahh . I never a big fan of her but I never hate her either . I found her blog on Celebuzz . Can't believe I went through all of her posts . I love her blond hair which she change during summer . I think it's around April or May . I love her hair style . That's all I can say . But I'm not her biggest-addict fashion idol or stuff like that which I think it's too adult for me . It was a surprise to found out that Kourtney is pregnant . Congrats to her and I love Scott's looks . I bet he's a model . Blah ! Enough of them . I know I never miss any episode of Keeping Up with Kardashian. I know I'm a bit weird sometimes that I have to watch their episodes . What a guilty plesure :)
Alright,I'm kind of tired today . Need to save some energy for new sunshine day tomorrow . Well,I hope it's not raining like today .

No comments:
Post a Comment