Oh my goodness.Can u ever believe that it's even November now ?I feels like it's just yesterday that I just month September . Now I'm totally out of time for my big exams . 2 weeks more babes ! I will finish it all out and make it at my best . Amen !
I know I haven't update my blog for quite sometimes . Ive been so busy myself . Yet so many things happen to me and to the people around me . I won't let it out here . Oh ya,now I feels like I start to lose my weight . I didn't eat at proper time and I eat at my least now . That is why I hate exams . It makes me forget about myself and things around me . I need a rest and sometimes major headache just driving me so nuts . Well,only God knows what I'm going through and I didn't let myself in starving .
I'm going online to apply for University or colleges . By now,I manage to apply for 2 colleges . My dad let me to try the government Uni after this so I think I will have it a shot for myself . I didn't plan to continue with my Form 6 yet a lot of people encourage me to have a try on it . I rather suffering in Matriculation people ! Nahh,I haven't figure where I should go . Private college or just go on and try the government Uni ? Help me please .
December will comes in a moment ! Trust me it will be fun ! This year I think I will head back to my dad hometown in Kuching . It's always like that so I hope it's a blast one this year . My cousins from all around the countries are planning to come back for Christmas as well . Will there be the next family reunion ? Well,depends on the situation and always on our 'last-minute-plan' . I haven't plan on my outfits yet and will think about it after my exams . More or less,I will try something different this year . Dye my hair maybe . Shop til my last coin is drop ! Exactly .
Let's keep another story for my next post . My biology notes is staring at me now !
-xoxo-
I know I haven't update my blog for quite sometimes . Ive been so busy myself . Yet so many things happen to me and to the people around me . I won't let it out here . Oh ya,now I feels like I start to lose my weight . I didn't eat at proper time and I eat at my least now . That is why I hate exams . It makes me forget about myself and things around me . I need a rest and sometimes major headache just driving me so nuts . Well,only God knows what I'm going through and I didn't let myself in starving .
I'm going online to apply for University or colleges . By now,I manage to apply for 2 colleges . My dad let me to try the government Uni after this so I think I will have it a shot for myself . I didn't plan to continue with my Form 6 yet a lot of people encourage me to have a try on it . I rather suffering in Matriculation people ! Nahh,I haven't figure where I should go . Private college or just go on and try the government Uni ? Help me please .
December will comes in a moment ! Trust me it will be fun ! This year I think I will head back to my dad hometown in Kuching . It's always like that so I hope it's a blast one this year . My cousins from all around the countries are planning to come back for Christmas as well . Will there be the next family reunion ? Well,depends on the situation and always on our 'last-minute-plan' . I haven't plan on my outfits yet and will think about it after my exams . More or less,I will try something different this year . Dye my hair maybe . Shop til my last coin is drop ! Exactly .
Let's keep another story for my next post . My biology notes is staring at me now !
-xoxo-

No comments:
Post a Comment