Saturday, November 21, 2009

new desire ..

SPM is here ! And a 'yay' for it . Happy that I finally get through it but actually there are still 8 papers left for me . Mean 8 more days . Last paper will falls on 8 December . After that will be so cool . Christmas is going to awesome as I don't give a damn to think about school next year unless I start to think about my college . But it's a yet ok .

I'm thinking of going for a part-time job next year . Early January maybe . I need a job to buy some stuff which I longing for quite sometimes . Lately , I've doing a survey on iPhone 3G . Yeah I know it's the coolest phone ever but I just think that it's quite too early for me to own that kind of stuff . I might not take a good care of it . I know that earlier on my post, I'd talking about the Sony DSLR camera . Right now I think it's better for me to take times about owning that awesome camera . What I'm thinking to own now is iPod Touch 8G. I've fallen in love with that iPod Touch since I first saw it in Apple Store . It does look alike to iPhone . What makes it differ from iPhone is that you can't make a call out . It's more or less just like PSP . But it's way cooler than PSP . And the price is reasonable . I think I need to go to Apple Store once again and ask more about it . I'm not an avid user for Apple stuff . So , just wait til I own it next year . I know I might be the person who are way off the technology as now people buying iPhone. But hey,who cares . I need iPod touch just for music,games,movies and online . I can't wait to own it and buy it with my own money .

I'm going through new music on iTunes just now . I'm a loyal updater for iTunes because I need to download songs for my iPod . So there I go looking for music and I came through this music titled ' Heaven Shall Burn' by a metal band . I shall not mention the band's name . But what I try to clear about it now is that I think that song kind of like insulting and way off limit to do such expectation about heaven . I believe every religion do believe in heaven and everyone really want to go there after death . Although some people might be too open about heaven or hell , it is really a bad idea just to say that heaven shall burn . For me , it's nonsense . Totally a nasty idea .


No comments: