Friday, December 4, 2009

i love college !


Asher Roth on 'I love college' some kind of an addiction song for me now. I don't know why. The lyrics sounds so fun and so true. You better check out the lyrics yourself and check out the video too. Asher is not a hot guy actually but he's cool. His songs kind of make sense on everything. And I don't know why people did compare him to Justin Bieber. They are just two individual with different type of personality and they brought up different genre of music. But anyway,check out Asher Roth ok? Haha.

Facebook ! I'm not into it lately. The games on application was not really my type. People are so addict with Cafe World,Farmville,Mafia Wars,Yoville and etc. I can named you more and more. But me,I play all of it for few days then I get bored on it. Haha. It's really so bored. I can't relate to it at all.

Doesn't it weird when you're tired but you can't sleep at all? That's what happen to me every night. I barely hard to put myself to bed. Insomnia? No. And maybe right? I hate it especially when I'm still at this age. It's not good for me. Mostly,I'll starving after midnight. Haha. So I think that make sense why I can't sleep after midnight right.

This blog is so damn shit !! Why the hell can't it save my post ! Haiya. Lawyaa!



blog will be private start from tomorrow. maaf semua paparazzi ku yg setia !
LOLLIPOP !

No comments: