To all new coming bloggers, welcome to blogging world . Trust me,it's a fun and addiction things to do . Haha . I never get tired of blogging . Posting all kinds of stuff I like . Best kan ? Lol. At least it's better than twitter ! I don't like to tweet . I just find it's kind of weird and funny thing to do . You tweet for 24/7 and telling people what you are doing . I believe nobody even want to give a damn about what you are doing . Ha-ha to you twitterers !
Miri's been raining a lot . It's like everyday . Which is good as it makes me lazy to go anywhere . Lol. I didn't even going out for weeks already. Busy? Maybe. And not really. SPM is over soon so I got plenty of time for movies and stuff like that. This is Miri,not a big city to find entertainment 24/7. Better to stay home and watch TV plus online . Crap right? I know . I don't care.
Carolling! Yay! Means that Christmas is soon .. ! Very soon . I'm away from home for Xmas. So sorry to those who plan to visit me for Xmas. Maybe new year ok ?
Driving license ! I'm half-way to it . I just did my table test . I need lessons for it . And then by next year,I'll have my license ! Awesome ? Maybe . Will be more awesome if I got my own car . Haha. You won't see I'll stay at home if I got my own car. Nahh . Day-dreaming.
Oh ya,I hate to read a blog when people start to talk about love . Haha . About how crazy there are over that certain guy . Especially for girls . Dugh ! Go and get a life . It's a boring stuff to read when you talk about guys,guys and guys . Losers !
Miri's been raining a lot . It's like everyday . Which is good as it makes me lazy to go anywhere . Lol. I didn't even going out for weeks already. Busy? Maybe. And not really. SPM is over soon so I got plenty of time for movies and stuff like that. This is Miri,not a big city to find entertainment 24/7. Better to stay home and watch TV plus online . Crap right? I know . I don't care.
Carolling! Yay! Means that Christmas is soon .. ! Very soon . I'm away from home for Xmas. So sorry to those who plan to visit me for Xmas. Maybe new year ok ?
Driving license ! I'm half-way to it . I just did my table test . I need lessons for it . And then by next year,I'll have my license ! Awesome ? Maybe . Will be more awesome if I got my own car . Haha. You won't see I'll stay at home if I got my own car. Nahh . Day-dreaming.
Oh ya,I hate to read a blog when people start to talk about love . Haha . About how crazy there are over that certain guy . Especially for girls . Dugh ! Go and get a life . It's a boring stuff to read when you talk about guys,guys and guys . Losers !
my mom said: watch your language ok !
I said: ok SHUTT UPPP !
*kidding*
I said: ok SHUTT UPPP !
*kidding*
hypertension on last paper !
new moon is out ! watch simpati love series !
new moon is out ! watch simpati love series !

No comments:
Post a Comment